- Multi-fit – One Size Swim Nappy (S/M/L) all in one nappy!
- Durable Long Lasting
- Maximum Weight 12-14kg
- Quick drying – 1 hr in good weather
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Simple and easy to use Clasps
- Slim fitting & Comfortable for Bub to Wear
• Hot tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
• Flush the soiled liner.
• Rinse any liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
• Rinse the nappy and place in nappy bucket.
• Wash within 2 days.
• Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
• Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
• However soaking of the bamboo inserts would be okay in napisan but not bleach.
• Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
• Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all: it’s FREE.
• Use Low heat when tumble drying.
• Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
• Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
• Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturizers or conditioners are the best.
• Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
• Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
• A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.
Click here to download printable washing instructions